1 / 7
Since 2001, visitors have been captivated by the award-winning garments exhibited from previous World of WearableArt Awards Shows and the unique opportunity of seeing these extraordinary works of art up close.
A car used by presidents, the most expensive car ever made for its time and the world’s fastest mini are just some of the treasures you’ll discover in the adjoining Classic Car Collection galleries. See over 120 classic cars from the last 100 years and immerse yourself in the art of motoring.
Open every day from 10am – 5.00pm except Christmas Day. The Museum also includes a café and gift shop.
World of WearableArt & Classic Cars Museum, 1 Cadillac Way, Nelson, Nelson Central, Nelson, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 7 days, from 10 am - 5 pm except Christmas Day.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 2 minutes from Nelson Airport
- Jarak ke kota:
- 10 minutes South of Nelson City Central
Harga dan Syarat
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Infants free Family concessions