1 / 7
Since 2001, visitors have been captivated by the award-winning garments exhibited from previous World of WearableArt Awards Shows and the unique opportunity to see these extraordinary works of art up close.
In the adjoining galleries of the museum, the Nelson Classic Car Collection showcases around 140 classic cars, representing over 100 years of motoring history. This eclectic private collection is one of Australasia’s largest. With a café and shop onsite, the World of Wearable Art & Classic Car Museum is a must do when visiting the Nelson region.
World of Wearable Art and Classic Cars Museum, 1 Cadillac Way, Nelson, Nelson Central, Nelson, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 7 days, from 10 am - 5 pm except Christmas Day.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 2 minutes from Nelson Airport
- Jarak ke kota:
- 10 minutes South of Nelson City Central
Harga dan Syarat
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Infants free Family concessions