1 / 10
If you’re into winter sports such as skiing and snowboarding, New Zealand has postcard views on and off the mountain, stunning lakes and picturesque resort towns to make your winter holiday truly unique. The South Island is home to three main ski areas with world class mountains and snow. Picture yourself in Queenstown, the adventure capital of the world, visiting NZ’s top 3 ski fields, Cardrona, Coronet and The Remarkables whilst staying at top ski resorts with like-minded travellers. Kiwi Experience Snow allows you do to just that with their 7-day adventure tour leaving you not having to worry about a thing, simply book and forget!
With epic views at every turn, alpine peaks and world famous Kiwi hospitality – New Zealand is an amazing destination for a ski/snowboarding adventure.
Kiwi Experience Snow
- Tackle some of the best mountains in New Zealand with Kiwi Experience’s ultimate snow tour
- Visit world-class ski resorts
- 7-night tour visiting 3 ski fields
- Snow specialist guides
- Book and forget – relax knowing everything is taken care of for you!
- Excitement both on and off the mountain
Why choose Kiwi Experience Snow?
- 100% Kiwi guides with expert experience and local knowledge of New Zealand ski fields
- Most competitive price for a New Zealand snow tour
- Meet new mates – ski with like-minded travellers
- Visit New Zealand’s three premier ski resorts in 7 days
- Continue the excitement off the mountain and experience other adventure activities in Queenstown
- Medium group sizes means there will be someone at the same ski/snowboard level as you
- Book it all and forget!
- Best Price Guarantee – take advantage of Kiwi Experience’s Best Price Guarantee with the best activity and adventure providers in Queenstown and Wanaka
- The ultimate snow tour throughout the Southern Lakes of NZ including the epic ski resorts: Queenstown and Wanaka
- 4 days of skiing/snowboarding NZ’s 3 premier mountains; Cardrona, The Remarkables and Coronet Peak (upgrades available)
- All transport and mountain transfers
- 7 nights’ dorm accommodation – Queenstown (5 nights), Wanaka (2 nights) (upgrades available)
- Shuttle from airport on first night
- Dinner on first night to get to know tour mates
- Help getting gear if needed
Have any questions? Get in touch with our awesome Reservations Crew at (+64) 9 336 4286 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you're interested in having another look around, visit the Kiwi Experience website.
Have you got a great story to tell? Add your own article