1 / 4
The perfect combination of blood pumping adventure and jaw-dropping scenery across the most diverse array of landscapes possible!
TOP 5 HIGHLIGHTS
• Stay for 2 nights in the Rainforests of Punakaiki
• Gaze up at the stars in Lake Tekapo, an International Dark Sky Reserve
• Experience the majestic Franz Josef Glacier
• 2 nights in Queenstown–the “Adventure Capital of the World”
• Stay in NZ’s most beautiful National Park, “Abel Tasman”
Most popular add-ons includ: kayaking at Abel Tasman, a Milford Sound trip in Queenstown, knife carving at Punakaiki, the Canyon Swing in Queenstown, caving in Punakaikiand a Heli-Hike at Franz Josef
Accommodation: 4-6 Share in Hostels, Lodges and Motels.
Upgrade to a Private Room: from $829.
Haka Tours 11 Day South Island Adrenalin Junkie Tour, 27 Gillies Ave, Newmarket, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1023, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Nov - Apr)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Adult||$2,499.00||$2,299.00 - $2,399.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- View here: https://hakatours.com/terms-and-conditions/