1 / 3
Adventure Playground offers an amazing Rotorua clay bird shooting experience. Under the guidance of our fully licensed instructors, our Rotorua clay bird shooting is suitable for beginners to experienced clay bird shooters. Our friendly and experienced instructors will have you shooting like a ‘pro’ in no time.
Adventure Playground’s custom built clay bird shooting venue is nestled into beautiful New Zealand native bush overlooking Lake Rotorua. We offer a variety of clay shooting styles. ‘Nail’ single clays at a sedate pace or when our instructor feels you are ready, try a fast paced stream of 5 clays for the ultimate adrenaline rush.
The best fun with a gun you will ever experience.
Adventure Playground Rotorua - Clay Shooting Semi Serious Not Addicted Package, 451 Ngongotaha Road, Ngongotaha, Rotorua, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9 am - 5 pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 12 km drive / bus to Rotorua Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Rotorua iSite bus terminal 5 minutes drive from Adventure Playground
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minutes drive to Rotorua
Pricing and Conditions
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Additional box of ammo (25 shots) $55 per person
- Further pricing information:
- We offer combo deals when taking part in more than one activity. Please ask at time of booking.