1 / 4
Put a high point in your New Zealand holiday with a 3 day alpine crossing in Aoraki Mount Cook National Park. Take in breathtaking views of Aoraki Mount Cook. Encounter the comic native mountain parrot, the kea, and enjoy unique alpine flora.
Relish the adventure of learning how to move safely across snow and a small glacier and how to use crampons and ice-axe from your professional mountain guide. You don't need to be a mountaineer, but you do need previous hiking or backpacking experience. All equipment is provided.
Ball Pass Alpine Crossing, 30 Murray Place, Lake Tekapo, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7999, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Business hours 8.30am - 5.30pm.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 3 hours drive from Christchurch or Queenstown airports
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Buses travelling between Christchurch and Queenstown stop daily in Tekapo
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minutes walk from Tekapo town centre
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$1,240.00 - $1,470.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Group discounts available for groups booking for 3 or more.