1 / 9
Discover the magic of Cadbury when you join us on the Cadbury World Experience. Learn about the history of Cadbury and chocolate as you journey through time in our Visitor Centre. Then follow your guide to the Cadbury World Sensory Lab where you will discover and sample the different elements of the chocolate making process, from cocoa bean all the way through to our famous Cadbury Chocolate. The Sensory Lab is where chocolate comes to life, here you will see chocolate being tempered and even get to create a little Marvellous Creation of your own! Your tour ticket will also give you 10% discount at the Cadbury World cafe where you will find daily baked goods and a range of Specialty Hot Chocolates. Range of unique merchandise available.
Cadbury World Experience, 280 Cumberland Street, Central City, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, 9012, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Open 7 days from 9am till 3pm.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 30 minute drive from the Airport
- Proximity to town:
- 2 minute walk from the Octagon
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$22.00 - $55.00|
(15 year(s) and under)
|$10.00 - $18.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Children 15 years and under must be accopanied by a Guardian at all times.
- Further pricing information:
- Children 2 and under must be in a front or back carrier (we can provide these free of charge) as children are not able to be carried on the tour route due to health and safety