Departing Coromandel Town after your arrival on the 360 Discovery ferry, join Coromandel Adventures and head over the mountain range to discover the scenic beauty of Coromandel's Eastern coastline.
After arriving in Whitianga, join the friendly team on the Glass Bottom Boat for an exciting 1 hour scenic express cruise to Cathedral Cove. Viewing the stunning volcanic coastline and highlights of Shakespeare's Cliff, Cooks Beach Blowhole and the marine life in Te Wanganui-a-Hei Marine Reserve.
Coromandel Adventure's will be there at the end of your cruise to transport you back to Coromandel Town in time for the afternoon ferry to Auckland.
Cathedral Cove Scenic Explorer, 90 Tiki Rd, Coromandel, Coromandel Town, Coromandel, 3506, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 6pm
- Months of operation:
- Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 2.5hrs to Auckland International and Domestic Airport, 5 minutes from Coromandel Airstrip
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Departs adjacent to Intercity Bus stop, Coromandel Town.
- Proximity to town:
- Trip departs from the centre of Coromandel Twon behind the Coromandel Town Information Centre.
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- 360 Discovery Same Day Return Ticket is additional
- Further pricing information:
- Minimum of 3 passengers required Subject to suitable weather conditions All bookings are subject to confirmation and full payment