Three 10 seat shuttle buses available. Based at Ferry Landing.
Located on Cooks Beach side of Whitianga Ferry connection from Ferry Terminal.
Custom made transport tours, to suit your needs, whether you require a Scenic tour, Bubbles & Brew Tour or simply a door to door transfer.
Covering Cooks Beach, Flax-mill Bay, Shakespeare Cliff Observation Deck & Reserve, Cathedral Cove, (a free hike), approximately 45 minutes walk, each way, Hahei & Hot Water Beach( Hot pools require small spade for hot dig. Hiring a spade possible from shuttle driver $5.00)
Wedding guest transfers. (Up to 120 guests).
Private Hire & Dial-A-Driver .POA
Minimum Shuttle price base fare is shared between 1 to 3 passengers.
Cathedral Cove Shuttle, 1130 Purangi Road, FerryLanding, Cooks Beach, Coromandel, 3591, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer:7.30am-1am(usually coincide with ferry timetable) Winter 7.30am-10.30pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 40km to Whitianga airport,From Cooks Beach. Auckland International Airport 212km/133miles,2.5hrs
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Closest bus terminal is Delmaney Corner for Intercity Connections 15km=$45.00 for minimum of1 to 3 passengers or $15.00each
- Proximity to town:
- Closest township Cooks beach is 5km,Hahei is 15km,Hotwaterbeach is 19km
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Oct - Mar)||(Apr - Sep)|
|Adult||$12.00 - $120.00||$12.00 - $120.00|
- Other charges:
- Excess baggage fee,including cycles/prams/golfclubs&surfboard.
- Further pricing information:
- Soiling clean up fee $95.00