1 / 5
Combine the thrill of white water rafting with a spectacular helicopter flight high above the famous Shotover River, Queenstown!
Experience a scenic helicopter flight into the rafting launch site deep within Skippers Canyon for the mighty Shotover River or fly past the rugged Remarkables mountain range into Gibbston Valley for the Kawarau River. Then test your sense of adventure by paddling your way down the whitewater rapids!
No experience is required. Our professional and experienced guides provide instruction and guidance to make your trip even more enjoyable. All trips include courtesy coach transfers, specialist on-river clothing, safety briefing, professional guides and sauna/hot shower after your raft trip.
Challenge Rafting | Heli-Rafting, The Station Building, Cnr Shotover and Camp Streets, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Challenge Rafting operates 7 days a week from 7.30am year round.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 15 minutes drive from Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to town:
- The Station Building is located in the center of Queenstown. Transport is complimentary to our Rafting Base in Arthur's Point from here.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$229.00 - $339.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Important Information: Access to raft the Shotover River in winter is by helicopter only (01 June – 15 September approx). All rafting operates subject to suitable river and weather conditions.