1 / 6
Set in a spectacular location, surrounded by scenic reserve and with stunning sea-views, the lodge has one large king (The Kauri) and two queen (The Monarch and Tui) luxury suites.
We offer a choice of freshly prepared and served breakfasts using local produce and all our suites have walk in showers, air conditioning, TV, fridge, hairdryer, tea and coffee facilities, beach towels and ranch sliders opening onto extensive decks that make the most of the fabulous views.
The lodge has direct access to stunning walks and is short 5 minute drive from bustling Paihia or 45 minutes stroll along the stunning coastal track.
Cherry Bay Lodge makes a perfect base to relax and enjoy everything the bay has to offer.
Cherry Bay Lodge, 14 Broadview Road, Opua, Paihia, Northland, 0200, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am-7pm, 7 days
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Proximity to airport:
- 25 mins drive (28km) from Kerikeri Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Coach pick up/drop off point 300m from the property (collection by prior arrangement)
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minute drive to Paihia or approx 45 minute walk along the coastal walk
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Nov - May)||(May - Nov)|
|Per night||$199.00 - $229.00||$175.00 - $215.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- A Supplement of $25.00 per room per night applies over the Easter and Christmas holiday periods - Please contact us for details.
- Further pricing information:
- No smoking on premises.