1 / 4
Experience the peace and thrill of hunting for trout tin the beautiful Taranaki region. Taranaki has 40 small to medium sized trout streams that flow from their source on Mt Taranaki and provide excellent fishing for predominantly good sized brown trout. There are also several lakes that offer a range of angling opportunities for rainbow trout, brown trout and perch. Angling options range from a few hours to a full day tailored to suit you. Guiding is available for a maximum of 2 people at a time.To promote the sustainable future of Taranaki's trout fisheries we encourage catch and release.
Discover Taranaki - Fishing, c/- Nice Hotel, 71 Brougham St, New Plymouth, Taranaki, 4310, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 11 km from the centre of New Plymouth
- Proximity to town:
- You will be collected from your accommodation if staying in central New Plymouth
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$350.00 - $550.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- For bookings 3 or more months in advance of departure a 50% deposit must be paid with the remainder due 90 days prior to departure. • For bookings within 3 months (90 days) of departure, full payment is required. • Credit card details are required for payment of deposit which secures your booking. • All prices are in New Zealand dollars and currently include 15% Goods and Services Tax. The price is based on $350 for a single and $550 for 2 people for 1 day