1 / 19
Experience Cape Campbell offers exclusive stays in the original lighthouse keepers huts, that have been renovated over the years in typical kiwiana style.
Recently the site of filming for the feature film "The Light Between Oceans",
Only 1 1/2 hours drive from Blenheim, its an ideal place to escape the busy outside world , and relax .
The complex consists of four buildings, The cottage, The cow shed, The singlemans and the weather office. All buildings have power and water. The cottage and singlemans are equipped with self contained kitchen and bathroom , whilst the cow shed and weather office offer beds. Sleeping a total of twelve people , we can cater to most families or group stays.
Experience Cape Campbell , 505 Cape Campbell Road, Seddon, Marlborough, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Proximity to airport:
- 1 3/4 hours drive from Blenheim Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 1 1/2 Hours from Blenheim bus station
- Proximity to town:
- 1 1/2 hours drive to Blenheim
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Minimum stay of two nights , buildings are to be left as found , No fires/Firearms/Pets or motorbikes .