1 / 4
With an impressive fleet of large, purpose-built yachts on the sheltered waters of Auckland’s Waitemata Harbour we are famous for our sailing cruises. Come on board and see why for yourself.
Translated as ‘Sparkling Waters’, the Auckland harbour is a boating paradise and our fleet has become a must do attraction for visitors and locals.
View the stunning city sights from the water, with extensive commentary. Sit back and relax or get involved and help the crew sail.
Join us and experience Auckland, the ‘City of Sails’!
Explore Group - Auckland Harbour Sailing , Auckland Viaduct Harbour, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am-7pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- it takes about 30-40 min by car to get to the airport from the Viaduct
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 min walk from Quay Street coach terminal and about 10-15 min walk from SkyCity
- Proximity to town:
- we are located in the town centre
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$99.00 - $145.00|
(10 year(s) and under)
|$60.00 - $80.00|
- Other charges:
- Surcharge for Lunch & Dinner Harbour Cruise