1 / 22
Self-catered seaside accommodation options set within private landscaped grounds on the east coast of the Coromandel Peninsula. Open all year (bookings required).
1-Bedroom Cottages (for singles/couples) and deluxe fully-equipped 3-Bedroom Houses (for families/groups up to 6). 2 Houses provide accessible facilities for wheelchair users or guests with reduced mobility.
Enjoy our peaceful environment and convenient location near all the local highlights - A short walk/ferry trip to the town of Whitianga, walking distance to Cooks Beach and a short drive to Hahei, the Cathedral Cove walkway and the famous thermal hot springs at Hot Water Beach. (Our friendly on-site Managers are locals and can give you tips on how best to enjoy the area).
Flaxmill Accommodation, 1031 Purangi Road, Flaxmill Bay, Cooks Beach, Coromandel, 3591, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 6pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Internet (Public Use)
- Disabled Access
- Proximity to airport:
- 2.5 hours drive from Auckland International Airport
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minutes walk to Cooks Beach, 1.5km walk and 5 min ferry ride to Whitianga
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Feb)||(Mar - Dec)|
|Per night||$220.00 - $590.00||$180.00 - $300.00|
- Other charges:
- Rates are seasonal and vary depending on type of accommodation booked. Extra people above the first 2 are charged at $50 per extra person per night.
- Further pricing information:
- Flaxmill is a No Smoking and Vape-Free Property. High season rates per night are based on a Cottage (for 2 people) or a House (for up to 6 people) and have a minimum of nights (between 3-5). Low season rates are for 2 people with any extra people at additional cost. Minimum number of nights in low season is 2 (3 over Easter). A non-refundable deposit is required for reservation with the remainder due prior to your holiday. Please refer to our website for all information.