Otago Peninsula is rated by Lonely Planet as one of the world's top 10 cycling destinations - Green electric bikes at Glenfalloch are a great way to explore this fascinating area.
Glide around the peninsula with ease. Renowned as 'NZ's wildlife capital' attractions include:worlds only mainland albatross colony, penguin colonies, boat trips, a castle, villages with cafes & craft shops
Bikes are push pedal with electric motors on the front wheel which, once switched on, allow travel with minimal effort. Tours & rentals start at Glenfalloch Gardens.
Sat/Sun 10.30am - 3.30pm
Bookings 03-4761 775, 4761 776 or 0273876150
Book Online http://glenfalloch.co.nz/green-bikes/
Glenfalloch Green Bikes, 430 Portobello Road, Otago Peninsula, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Monday to Friday 9am - 3.30pm. Saturday/Sunday 10.30am - 3.30pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 40 minute drive from Dunedin International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 15 minutes drive from bus depots
- Proximity to town:
- 15 minute drive from Dunedin City centre
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$40.00 - $60.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- $40 Three Hours hire, $60 Five Hours hire.