1 / 8
Founded in 1946 the Howick Golf Club is renowned for its camaraderie, friendly atmosphere and some of the best views in the country. A challenging course with narrow fairways and fast greens.
Clubhouse facilities include the check-in and golf shop, administration and bathroom areas. From the upstairs lounge members enjoy panoramic harbour scenes. Situated on an idyllic peninsula site,
Visitors Welcome - we have tee times available on most days and one of the most relaxed dress codes in town. Very reasonable green fees rates with clubs, electric carts and pull cart for hire. Our golf shop stocks clothing and equipment.
Howick Golf Club at Musick Point, Bucklands Beach, 32 Musick Point Road, Manukau, Auckland, 2012, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7.30 to 5.30 Monday to Sunday. Late opening some summer evenings.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 30 minutes drive from the Airport (outside peak traffic times)
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Close to the Half Moon Bay Ferry Terminal - ferries to Auckland and Waiheke
- Proximity to town:
- 40 minutes drive from Auckland City (outside peak traffic times)
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$25.00 - $40.00|
(15 year(s) and under)
|$10.00 - $15.00|
- Other charges:
- Green Fee charges are subject to review. Fees posted were correct at time of posting
- Further pricing information:
- Green Fee players are welcome. Please phone the Golf Shop to book a tee time on 535 1004 A variety of Membership options are available - designed to cater for the weekly golfer or if you are unable to get here that often we will have an option to suit. Instalment options are also available. Ask about our concession card for 4 or more games if you are visiting the area - one card per golfer. Children should be accompanied by a supervisor.