1 / 3
Jacaranda Lodge is remembered by its guests for its warm, friendly, country style accommodation.
Relax in one of the spacious guest lounges; stroll around the gardens & watch the native birds or experience Coromandel’s galleries, unique attractions & spectacular coastline. Judy and Gerard are happy to share her local knowledge on how to experience the best of Coromandel.
Located only 3kms from Coromandel town, this tranquil bed & breakfast is set on six acres of farmland with panoramic views.
Guests rave about the breakfasts which include fresh organic produce from Jacaranda’s orchard.
The bedrooms are large, sunny & comfortable. The fully equipped guest kitchen is an added bonus (there may be an extra charge for use).
Jacaranda Lodge, 3195 Tiki Road, RD1, Coromandel Town, Coromandel, 3581, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 24 hours, 7 days. Check in 2pm. Check out 10am.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Sky - communal
- Proximity to airport:
- 150 kms
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 3 kms
- Proximity to town:
- 3 kms
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Nov - Apr)||(May - Oct)|
|Per night||$155.00 - $185.00||$145.00 - $175.00|
- Other charges:
- 3% credit card surcharge may apply. This will be notified at the time of booking.
- Further pricing information:
- Reduced rate in winter. Reduced rate possible for 3 or more days. $10 surcharge for one night stays December to April.