1 / 9
Sophisticated Wilderness sums up the combination of an outstanding wilderness walking with an eco lodge offering true luxury close to Kaikoura in the Seaward Kaikoura range.
Join us on a path of discovery through primeval native forests, pristine mountains, sparkling streams and dramatic alpine landscapes. A unique chance to experience an extraordinary range of eco-systems in a short time frame.
Do you enjoy creature comforts at the end of a days walk? Shearwater Lodge is a wonderful surprise at 1000m where a roaring fire, hot showers (ensuite) & kiwi hospitality at its very best awaits you.
A bird lovers & photographers paradise, a nature lovers dream, Kaikoura Wilderness Walks offer a truly authentic wilderness encounter.
Kaikoura Wilderness Walks, Puhi Puhi Valley Road, Kaikoura, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7371, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Office Hours 8.30am-5.30pm, 7 days November to April. 8.30am-5pm, Monday to Friday, May to October. 3 Day Walk departs Tuesdays.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Kaikoura Airport 55 mins, Christchurch Airport 2 hours 30 mins.
- Proximity to town:
- 55 mins by car from Kaikoura
Pricing and Conditions
(16 year(s) and under)
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Single supplement may apply
- Further pricing information:
- Enquire through our booking office or visit our website for offers.