1 / 10
Cruise the crystal clear waters of Lake Wanaka aboard our luxury 16m power catamaran - Dual Image. Departing daily and boarding right off the lakefront guests enjoy a full boating experience among spectacular mountain scenery.
Our skipper and guides will ensure your comfort as you discover the outstanding natural beauty of Lake Wanaka, including island nature walks and free WiFi for instant sharing.
Now with fishing adventures, trap shooting on board, sunset cruise and BBQ dinners on an island beach. Inquire for more details.
Cruises depart daily.
Lake Wanaka Cruises, 100 Ardmore St, Wanaka town, Wanaka, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8 am - 8 pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Travel from Queenstown airport 45 minutes
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Coach terminal at waterfront
- Proximity to town:
- At waterfront in Wanaka town.
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Children under 12 travel for free. Cruises include guided island walks with knowledgeable kiwi guides.