1 / 12
Welcome to the best budget backpackers in Dunedin.
Manor House was created when two adjacent 1920's early colonial New Zealand homes were converted for use as budget accommodation. The hostel has rooms to suit everyone, we welcome families and we can cater for large groups. We are rated one of the top Dunedin hostel on Tripadvisor. See you at the hostel soon.
Situated on a quiet street with a garden and BBQ area to enjoy. Only minutes from the city centre and the closest hostel to the Naked bus depot. We have bikes to hire and there is a travel desk to book your tours around Dunedin and New Zealand.
Free unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the hostel.
Free unlimited national and mobile calls anywhere in New Zealand.
Free computers 24/7.
Manor House Backpackers, 28 Manor Place, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, 9016, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.00am - 9.00pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Proximity to airport:
- 3/4 hour drive to the airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Minutes walk to the Naked bus stop, half hour walk to Intercity terminal
- Proximity to town:
- Only 10 minute walk to the city centre
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Sep - Apr)||(May - Sep)|
|Per night||$23.00 - $85.00||$21.00 - $67.00|
- Further pricing information:
- We accept late arrivals after 9pm please contact us for relevant information on how to enter the hostel and find your room.