1 / 6
Join our guided one day excursion for a taste of the world famous Milford Track.
Coach to Te Anau Downs and then enjoy a spectacular scenic lake cruise to the top of Lake Te Anau.
Then walk through dramatic alpine scenery and ancient beech forest (approx. 11km return) as your guide points out native birds, plants and explains the route's fascinating history along the way.
There's plenty of time to relax, take photographs and enjoy lunch before making the return journey.
- Small groups limited to 12 people per guide.
- Lunch and hot drinks provided.
See our website for departures, prices, full excursion details and other great Real Journeys excursions.
Milford Track Guided Day Walk, Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Lakefront Drive, Te Anau, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Lakefront Drive, Te Anau. Open 7 days. Daily departures during season.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Pricing and Conditions
(14 year(s) and under)
- Further pricing information:
- Prices are valid from 1 November 2016 – 30 September 2018) and are based on a Milford Track Guided Day Walk departing Te Anau. Coach connections are also available from Queenstown (extra cost). Min age is 10 years. If cancelling or amending a retail booking, a refund will only be granted when Real Journeys receives notification 24 hours prior to departure.