1 / 23
Located on Northland's east coast, just a 2¾ hour drive north of Auckland, 45 minutes north of Whangarei and 45 minutes south of Russell and the famous Bay of Islands, Oakura Bay is a gentle safe and beautiful New Zealand white sandy beach on the seaward side of a large deep-water harbour with wonderful views out to numerous islands including the famous diving mecca of the Poor Knights Islands in the distance.
There's tons of things for the kids to do from swimming, boogie boarding, building sand castles, exploring the rocks at the end of the beach, exploring goat island, kayaking, or playing with the many games and toys we keep in the bach.
Oakura Bay beachfront family holiday house, 267 Oakura Road, Whangaruru, Northland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Proximity to airport:
- 50km to Onerahi Airport, Whangarei
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 50km to coach terminal in Whangarei
- Proximity to town:
- 700m to nearest general store; 50km to Whangarei City
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$195.00 - $425.00|
- Other charges:
- Cleaning and linen charge for stays under 6 nights, $70 + $7.50/head
- Further pricing information:
- 25% deposit to confirm booking. 10% discount on the nightly tariff if your booking is within 14 days of your stay. Cleaning and linen is free for stays of 6 or more nights.