1 / 20
Sunny, well insulated & double glazed! The ground floor is open-plan kitchen, dining & living. A 42 inch flat screen TV features in the living area, which flows out through a stacka-slider to the fully fenced, North facing deck. The fully equipped kitchen has brand new stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
Upstairs you'll find 2 well appointed bedrooms, one with a queen bed, the other with a super-king bed which can also be configured as 2 singles (we can accommodate careful children). The front loading washing machine & dryer are cleverly hidden away behind cupboard doors just outside the centrally located bathroom.
There's secure carparking (gates require a code) in an allocated parking bay immediately outside the front door.
Riccarton Terrace Townhouse, 67 Montreal St, Sydenham, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 5pm NZT Monday to Friday
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 8.5km to Christchurch Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 4.2km to Christchurch Bus Exchange
- Proximity to town:
- 5.1km to Cathedral Square
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$78.00 - $160.00|
- Other charges:
- Power additional for long stays
- Further pricing information:
- Special rates may apply for longer stays - please enquire