1 / 7
Stoneridge offers an elegant yet rustic, unique ambience for weddings, conferences, gala dinners, workshops, corporate functions and themed events.
The venue & function rooms overlook magnificent Lake Hayes and alpine mountains, located just 15 minutes from Queenstown, New Zealand’s leading tourist resort. Constructed of local schist rock and recycled materials, including Welsh slate and bridge beams, the Hayes room, Boardroom and Cellar Function Rooms are truly unique in both architectural design and history.
The Hayes room has a massive open fireplace, full bar facilities, a dedicated area for a band with dancing, and can seat up to 150 guests.
Stoneridge also has a romantic stone Wedding Chapel and catering services on-site.
Stoneridge Estate Weddings & Functions Venue, 756 State Highway 6, Lake Hayes, RD1, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9371, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- The venue is available from 4.30pm – 11.30pm for evening functions.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 9kms (approx 10 mins drive) from Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to town:
- 15kms (approx 15 mins drive) from centre of Queenstown
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$900.00 - $4,875.00|
- Other charges:
- Venue Hire rates are valid until 31st March 2018 and are based on the number of guests. Please contact us for an exact costing. Minimum reception venue charge for Fridays and Saturdays ($3,000.00 plus GST) applies 1 November – 30 April. All venue hire fees are exclusive of GST (15%).
- Further pricing information:
- Stoneridge Estate offers 3 Conference Rooms which can be set-up and utilised to suit your needs. The prices above are guidelines. For specific information and costing on function venues and wedding receptions, please contact us directly.