Staying in a tepee provides a great opportunity to experience and reconnect with nature, while still enjoying the comforts of home.
Our tepees are set up on large timber platforms. We provide quality beds, duvets and pillows, pure cotton linen, shower towels and solar powered LED lights. An eco toilet is close by and beautiful outdoor shower facilities are a two minute walk away at our house.
A healthy breakfast bowl and barista made coffee or tea is included in your stay. We try our best to source organic produce from local suppliers wherever possible.
Tepee, 28 Schollum Road, Matakana, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Children Welcome
- Courtesy Transport
- Pet Friendly
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Proximity to airport:
- 90 km to Auckland airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 15 km to Warkworth bus terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 5 km to Matakana Village
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$99.00 - $125.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Please read the terms and conditions on our website.