1 / 4
Alpine Recreation organises custom-made hiking tours for groups of 6 to 13 hikers, with a special emphasis on natural history. We have selected the most scenic day walks throughout New Zealand, focusing on our many National Parks and World Heritage Areas.
A typical hiking tour takes 2 to 4 weeks and takes in the dramatic diversity of New Zealand's landscapes from wild beaches to awesome peaks.
Hiking is mainly on established trails, with each walk lasting between 2 and 6 hours. Accommodations are very comfortable, a mix of hotels, motels and homestays.
Groups are small and are accompanied by guides who are well acquainted with the flora, fauna, geology and culture of New Zealand. Ideal for active holiday seekers.
Wilderness Walking Tours, 30 Murray Place, Lake Tekapo, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7999, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.30am-9pm, 7 days. Closed Christmas Day.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 3 hours drive from Christchurch or Queenstown airports
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Buses travelling between Christchurch and Queenstown stop daily in Tekapo
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minutes walk from Tekapo town centre
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$3,500.00 - $4,800.00|