1 / 2
1 / 8
Blastacars is not your typical go kart experience. Our karts are Kiwi made and have been developed here for over 25 years. With powerful karts and a custom track surface we are all about drifting sideways.
With up to 12 racers on our indoor track in our 390cc karts you are in for a adrenaline pumping experience!
We have different speeds for different needs. Children need to be 1.2 metres or taller to race.
We not only have kart racing, we also have BBQ areas, party areas, vending machines, arcade games and other free games.
We are open 10am till 10pm weekends and public holidays and 12pm to 10pm weekdays. We are closed on Mondays.
So come to Blastacars and get sideways!
Blastacars Drift Karts West Auckland , 82 The Concourse, Henderson, Waitakere, Auckland, 0610, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Weekends + Public Holidays, 10am - 10pm. Tuesday to Friday, 12pm - 10pm. Mondays, Closed.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 30 minutes drive
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10 minute walk from the 379 Triangle Rd Bus Stop (Stop 5613)
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minutes drive from the CBD
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$25.00 - $89.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Height restriction of 1.2 metres for all racers. Suitable for ages 8+ Walk ins welcome, but booking is encouraged during busier times (especially weekends). All racers are required to sign an indemnity form before racing.