Driving Miss Daisy BOP offers senior citizens and those with disabilities the independence of a private transport service with fully trained, friendly and experienced drivers.
Our vehicles have wheelchair ramps and swing out front seats, enabling passengers with limited mobility to easily get in and out of the car. Our drivers have backgrounds in the care industry, so can readily assist those who need some extra help.
Driving Miss Daisy BOP has been operating in Tauranga and Whakatane for several years and provides a companion service for anyone unable to drive themselves for shopping, outings, cruise ship excursions, day trips and more. Let Driving Miss Daisy BOP get you there with care.
Driving Miss Daisy BOP Ltd, 5 Hastings Road, Pyes Pa, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, 3174, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- By arrangement
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Airport transfers can be arranged.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Coach terminal transfers can be arranged.
- Proximity to town:
- This service covers the Bay of Plenty
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$30.00 - $600.00|
- Other charges:
- Rates vary depending on destination and time involved
- Further pricing information:
- Our prices depend on the journey undertaken and are quoted on a per trip basis. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote or to book.