Quality Bed and Breakfast in the friendly sea side town of Picton in the Marlborough Sounds. Our 100 year old restored villa is set in a very peaceful and private part of Picton yet is only a five minute walk to Picton's restaurants and shops via a scenic walk through the marina.
We offer two spacious guest bedrooms, one with a private bathroom and the other with en suite as well as a comfortable guest lounge for those looking for a bit of peace and quiet.
Continental breakfasts which include homemade breads, cereals, fruit, yogurt, jams and spreads along with real coffee.
Having worked in tourism and hospitality for many years we know exactly what the guest expects.
Accommodation and activity packages are our speciality.
Fernview Cottage Bed and Breakfast, Hampden Street, Picton, Marlborough, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am-8pm 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Proximity to airport:
- 10 minute drive to Picton airport. 25 minute drive to Blenheim airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minute walk or 2 minute drive
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$110.00 - $160.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Stay two nights in December and get your third night free.