1 / 5
We are a purpose driven 973 m2 industrial building full of interconnected trampolines from the floor to the walls. This crazy idea was brewed up to take New Zealand trampoline parks to the next level.
Weekday sessions start every half hour, weekend sessions start every hour. We advise you arrive 10 minutes before your session starts.
Half Pipe: New Zealand's only trampoline half pipe. Wall to floor action.
Challenge wall: Bounce as high as you can to conquer the 2m wall.
Air Bag: Any trick you want for a fail free landing.
Dodgeball: Quick with your feet, fast with your hands. Bounce off the walls and smash your opposition.
Air trampoline: Next level fun, access the massive raised trampoline by conquering the challenge wall.
Flip City Trampoline Park, 550 Main St, City Centre, Palmerston North, Manawatu, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Mon: CLOSED; Tues, Wed, Thurs: 10am - 8pm; Fri, Sat: 10am - 9pm; Sun: 10am - 7pm - last entry, 60 mins before closing.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 2.4km or 8 mins walk
- Proximity to town:
- 650 mtrs from the Square
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$10.00 - $16.00|
- Other charges:
- $2 For Grip Socks (These are re-usable and can be kept for subsequent visits)
- Further pricing information:
- Under 110cm Entry $10 per hour, $8 for second hour Over 110cm Entry $16 per hour $12 for second hour