1 / 10
Discover wild bush, flora and fauna, superb gardens and historic homesteads tucked away in rural NZ. Come with us and we will show you 800 year old Beech, Totara and Rimu trees, magical ferns and mystic mosses and lichens in wild magical places.
Discover glorious homesteads and gardens and met the people who tend them with love and passion. Our journeys and NZ bush walks are off the beaten track, in places largely unvisited by tourists and cater for all levels of fitness.
Join us on s scheduled trip or book your own date and itinerary.
Jennys journeys, 6 Webber St, Paraparaumu Beach, Wellington, 5032, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am to 8pm, 7 days
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Home base is 5mins from Paraumu airport. pick up at no extra charge.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- We are based on the Kapiti Coast 1 hour by train from Wellington.Trips depart from Paraparaumu and pick up available fromcoach stop from Wellington station or enroute.
- Proximity to town:
- We are based on the Kapiti Coast 1 hour by train from Wellington.Trips depart from Paraparaumu and pick up available from train station or enroute.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$45.00 - $1,200.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Discount for seniors and students over 15.