1 / 6
Ride the hose high above the water on our purpose-built bike powered by the thrust of a jetski. The Jetovator uses thrust from three jets of water controlled by an accompanying jetski to power you up into the sky. The hydro-powered Jetovator is certainly unique and looks a bit like a cross between a personal watercraft and a bike. And yes, this experience is as crazy as it looks. The three jets of water make the Jetovator more stable than our other hydro flight products and most people are able to get up and out of the water within a few minutes.
Jetovator Jetbike Hydro Flight, Watersport World, Fisherman's Pier, Frankton Marina, Frankton, Queenstown, Frankton, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 10am - 5pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 2.2km from Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to town:
- Located at Frankton Marina. 5.5km from central Queenstown
Pricing and Conditions
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Must be fifteen years or older. Parents permission required for children 15-17 years old. If you're over 110kg give us a call regarding wetsuit sizing.