1 / 3
Enjoy a wild ride on KJet and experience stunning scenery on an unforgettable day trip to Milford Sound with Southern Discoveries.
Departing from the Main Town Pier in the centre of Queenstown, you'll be transported into the channels of two of New Zealand's most scenic rivers. Only KJet offers 60 minutes of unforgettable thrills, spins and exhilaration across three waterways.
Experience stunning scenery on an unforgettable day trip to Milford Sound. Travel on a brand new glass roof coach with entertaining commentary, free WiFi, USB ports and an on-board toilet. Catch sight of majestic Mitre Peak, cascading waterfalls and unique wildlife on-board a two hour Milford Sound Nature Cruise, served with a delicious hot Buffet Lunch.
KJet + Milford Sound Day Tour, Main Town Pier, Marine Parade, Queenstown, Milford Sound, Fiordland, 9300, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- KJet is located 15 minutes from Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Milford Sound - pickup available from Queenstown coach terminals and most Queenstown accommodation providers.
- Proximity to town:
- KJet departs from the centre of Queenstown.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$299.00 - $335.00|
(14 year(s) and under)
|$168.00 - $188.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Includes free Buffet Lunch
- Further pricing information:
- Please note it is not possible to do both activities in one day. Milford Sound is approximately 5 hours each way from Queenstown. Products must be booked together at the same time to receive combo deal.