1 / 3
You have a comfy queen bed, with a chest of drawers and 2 seats.
There is a oil heater for cold nights and a dehumidifier to keep the room really dry winter.
Your small private bathroom is composed of a shower, a sink with mirror & shelf and toilet.
I choose nice Fildcrest linen and organic cotton towels.
I want you to feel like home in this sleep-out.
You are more than welcome to use our kitchen to cook your dinner.
You have your own water cylinder, so you manage your hot water as you want.
You can lock the door of your sleep-out.
You get in and out as you want, without going through the house.
A well behaved small dog is welcome. The garden is all fenced.
No parking on property - lots of room in the cul-de-sac.
L'Oustalet, Pearsons ave, Claudelands, Hamilton, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Pet Friendly
- Proximity to airport:
- 1h30 by car
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 7min by drive, 30min by foot
- Proximity to town:
- 30 min walk into town or to Gardens. We are really close to Claudelands Arena (Te Papanui), 2 min by car or 13 min by foot. Wintec and city centre, at the other side of the Waikato river, are at 10 min by car or 30 min by foot. We are just at 8 min by car of FMG Stadium Waikato (rugby) and Seddon Park (cricket). On Peachgrove rd, you have lines 4N, 15, 21 and O (4 min on foot) On Brooklyn road, you have the line 15 (5 min on foot)
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$45.00 - $60.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- $10 per night after the first guest, $10 cleaning fee
- Further pricing information:
- No smoking Not safe or suitable for children (0-15 years)