1 / 7
Join the longest small boat nature cruise in Milford Sound. Reach out and touch sheer rock cliffs and get so close to powerful waterfalls. See seals sunning themselves on the rocks, dolphins riding the bow wave or if you're lucky, spot rare Fiordland crested penguins (in season).
Our onboard nature guides roams the vessel and passionately share their local knowledge of Milford Sound's wildlife, geology and history. Meet our nature guides and skipper, and enjoy an interactive and personalised experience with fewer passengers on board. Ideal cruise for close-up photos of seals, dolphins and penguins.
Freshly prepared Picnic Lunch available. Upgrade to our Discover More package and enjoy a visit to our Milford Sound Underwater Observatory.
Milford Sound Encounter Nature Cruise - Southern Discoveries, Milford Wharf, Milford Sound, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.30am, 12.15pm, 2.45pm (1 Oct - 30 Apr) 9.45am (1 may - 30 Sep)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Coaches drop-off/pick-up outside the cruise terminal.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$69.00 - $84.00|
(14 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Lunch options and transport connections additional cost.
- Further pricing information:
- Infants 0-3 years cruise free of charge.