1 / 2
Fullers GreatSights Bay of Islands operate regular passenger ferry services between Paihia and Russell.
A vehicle ferry operates between Opua and Okiato proving easy vehicle access to Russell. The Opua ferry is suitable for all vehicles including trucks, buses, and campervans. Tickets can be purchased on board or at our Paihia and Russell retail offices.
Ferry services operate throughout the day, year-round and up to date prices and timetable information can be found at www.dolphincruises.co.nz/visitor-information/ferry-timetable/
Paihia - Russell Passenger Ferry , Maritime Building on the waterfront, Paihia, Northland, 0247, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Services throughout the day
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Paihia is approximately 30mins from the Kerikeri airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- InterCity and GreatSights coaches depart from the Maritime Building
- Proximity to town:
- We are based at the large Maritime Building on Paihia Wharf
Pricing and Conditions
(14 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Vehicle ferry charged by vehcile size
- Further pricing information:
- See our website for full details