1 / 6
Our Farm Experience offers you a 3 hour full overview of our farming operation, taking you from our main Woolshed at Palliser Ridge, over the farm and back again. You'll see the gorgeous farm views, the farm dogs at work, learn more about our environmental plan and have a shearing demo. Our Woolshed Experience on the other hand is around 2 hours, and you’ll stay put in our newly renovated Palliser Ridge Woolshed.
This tour is great for any day, any weather. You'll learn about our wool industry, how the Woolshed works, finished off with a shearing demo and the opportunity to give Kurt a hand.
We also offer tours, activities and BBQ's for larger groups, as well as trade rates. Check our website for details.
Farm Tours at Palliser Ridge, 226 Te Rata Road, Pirinoa, Lake Ferry, Wairarapa, 5772, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 90 minutes to Wellington International Airport
- Proximity to town:
- 20 minutes South of Martinborough and Featherston, 60-90 minutes from Wellington
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$100.00 - $150.00|
- Other charges:
- Talk to us about trade rates for your larger groups
- Further pricing information:
- Our Farm Experience involved driving in vehicles over the property, for this reason, children who do not require a carseat are welcome under adult supervision. For children who do require a carseat, please check with us to ensure we can make this work for you.