1 / 3
Our camping ground, 2 cabins and Pipiriki Cottage is comfortable, basic and cleaned daily.
Our camping ground, cabins and house is located in Pipiriki Village, the southern gateway to the Whanganui National Park, where you can link up with our jet boat and canoe tours or somewhere secure and quiet to camp while driving/cycling through the stunning Whanganui River Road or The "Bridge to Nowhere" Cycle trail.
We have a secluded setting in Pipiriki where you can relax and enjoy the beautiful bush scenery.
- Tent sites
- Non powered campervan sites
- 6 bunk cabin/byo bedding or hire ours
- Family Cabin (sleeps 4)
- Communal Kitchen & lounge area
- Camp store/Takeaway
Pipiriki Camping Ground, 2522 Pipiriki - Raetihi Road, RD 6, Pipiriki Village, Pipiriki, Whanganui, 4576, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 8:30pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Pet Friendly
- Proximity to airport:
- 3 hrs (Taupo). 3.5 - 4 hrs (Rotorua). 1.5 - 2 hrs (Wanganui). 2.5 - 3 hrs (Palmerston North). 4 hrs (Welington)
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 30 minutes - Raetihi, 1.5 - 2hrs - Wanganui
- Proximity to town:
- 30 - 45 mins (Raetihi). 45 mins - 1 hr comfortable (Ohakune). 1.5 - 2 hrs (Wanganui
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$7.50 - $60.00|
- Other charges: