1 / 9
With our expert tandem skydive instructors, you’ll jump out of our plane from up to 15,000ft into an incredible free-fall over the world's most stunning drop zone.
Surrounded by snow tipped peaks and the clean, fresh blue of Lake Taupō, you’ll slow from a 200km/h descent to a safe, controlled canopy landing.
Sure to be one of the most memorable experiences of your life, you have the option to upgrade and have your skydive filmed, so you can share the experience with your friends and family!
If you're looking for the ultimate heart-pounding thrill ride, you definitely need to book this amazing Skydive Taupō experience!
From our unique plane to the free limo service within Taupo, we guarantee you 'THE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME'
Skydive Taupo, Anzac Memorial Drive, Taupo Airport, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Sunrise to Sunset (weather permitting)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- At the airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 7 km from the I-site (free transfer available on request)
- Proximity to town:
- 7km from Taupo Centre
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$279.00 - $659.00|
- Other charges:
- Just jump from 12,000ft is $279 and from 15,000ft is $359. Great range of camera packages available.
- Further pricing information:
- Children under 18 years must have parental consent to skydive. 100kg weight restriction applies