1 / 4
On the way we will stop at the squeeze where you will disembark from your kayak into knee deep water. We take you towards a narrow gap in the cliff faces where we start manoeuvring our way through narrow crevasses, climbing boulders and wading through warm waist deep water you emerge in stunning native New Zealand bush and where you can stand under hot flowing water falls. With a small climb you can take the opportunity to soak up the atmosphere while relaxing in the thermal waters of a naturally heated bathing pool.
We then head back to our kayaks where you will continue your trip towards Paradise Valley. Feel the temperature of the water as you kayak over the hot pools.
No experience is necessary. Allow approximately 5 hours.
Taupo Kayaking Adventures The Squeeze Trip, 876 Acacia Bay Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Approximately 10 minute drive from Airport to information centre collection point
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minutes walking distance to information centre collection point, or complimentary transport from coach terminal.
- Proximity to town:
- Complimentarty transport from Taupo is provided
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Minimum 2 people