1 / 3
With an abundance of natural wonders that includes some of the best wildlife viewing in the country, the South Island’s southern tip can also lay claim to the most interesting architecture in the elegant and stately city of Dunedin.
- Discover the rich wildlife of the Otago Peninsula
- Explore the pristine Catlins Coast on a bush walk
- Soak up the historic architecture around Dunedin
- Overnight on Stewart Island and go kiwi spotting
- Walk the 3-day Hump Ridge Track
- Visit Cadbury World and the Speights Brewery
- See the spherical Moeraki Boulders near Oamaru
Start planning your own New Zealand adventure today! At Discover The World we pride ourselves on our ability to tailor make a holiday to suit you. Simply contact us, give one of our accredited Tourism New Zealand Kiwi specialists an idea of your travel dates, interests and budget, and we will do the rest.
Have you got a great story to tell? Add your own article