Marlborough is one of the sunniest towns in New Zealand, which is famous for its winemaking industry and for an extensive network of coastal waterways and islands. It is an ideal attraction for those who want to explore the local food, wine, culture, and intends to enjoy the bike wine tour in Blenheim. Here are the top Marlborough attraction and activities, which you can enjoy on your next visit:
1. Brancott Estate Heritage Centre This centre is the home of the Brancott Estate Wines. It is one of Marlborough’s fine cellar doors, with premium dining experience also offering you exclusive wine tours in Blenheim.
2. Warbird Adventure Flights step in the time of Second World War where you can experience the adrenaline rush of 500 km/hr aerobatics in the V-12 Russian Yak.
3. Hunter’s Wines is located in the Marlborough region and is a recognized pioneer in the wine industry. It is known as one New Zealand’s best family owned wineries.
4. Giesen Wine Cellar Door is situated in the Marlborough wine region. The Giesen brothers have created a unique cellar door, which captures the spirit of Giesen Wines and offers an opportunity for people to taste the various vintage wines.
5. Wind Hawk Helicopters fly directly to the best vineyard restaurants and various award winning wineries with their transfer services. Their team will show you the best of Marlborough’s attractions and will also share the hidden secrets of that area.
6. Upton Oaks Garden is hidden behind high hedges and is a nationally acclaimed garden of Upton Oaks. It is a must do for people who love the beauty of a romantic garden.
Give a look at all these attractions and have a huge amount of fun while learning about the Marlborough’s vineyards. Also, don’t forget to take the Blenheim wine tours by bike to explore the wineries off the beaten track.
Have you got a great story to tell? Add your own article