Auckland shines in summer. A sparkling harbour, buzzing cafes and fabulous shopping make it a great place to holiday. If you are using a motorhome, or campervan from a company such as Apollo Motorhome Holidays, you will still find it easy to drive through Auckland’s main streets. The closest holiday parks include Auckland North Shore Family Park and Auckland Airport Campervan Park, and you can also freedom camp in certain locations close to Auckland’s CBD.
Around the North Island, there are some great places and activities which are perfect for the warmer months. Here’s our Top 5:
1. Get high on adventure at the Rocket Ropes climbing facility.
2. Enjoy a classic horse ride along the Muriwai Beach and through Woodhill Forest.
3. See, smell, taste and touch true Auckland farm life on the Coast 2 Coast farm day tour. It’s all about the sheep.
4. Test out your stomach for heights at SKYCITY. Enjoy the sunshine and the views.
5. Discover the beauty and serenity of the Hauraki Islands.
Happy Travels! Click on the deal beside this article to secure a great offer for your New Zealand holiday!
Have you got a great story to tell? Add your own article