1 / 5
We will collect your from your accommodation or the local iSite within the Taupo township and transport you to the start of the Tongariro Alpine Crossing.
You then do the hard part - hiking 19.4km up and over the very beautiful Mt Tongariro - including getting up close and personal with towering Mt Ngauruhoe (or Mt Doom in the Lord of the Rings trilogy!).
At the end of the track you will find us waiting for you to take you back to your accommodation - tired but very satisfied with your day.
When you book with us you get: Freedom, Independence and Safety. Ideal for the solo traveller, couples or small groups wanting to meet like-minded travellers.
Tongariro Alpine Crossing, State Highway 47, Tongariro, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7 days a week from 7.00 am till late
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 4 km to Taupo Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 4 km
- Proximity to town:
- 4 km to town
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$35.00 - $65.00|
(16 year(s) and under)
|$17.50 - $32.50|
- Further pricing information:
- Child rate applies to dependent children and is flexible. Group rate 10% discount for 10 pax, 20% discount for 20 pax.