1 / 2
We are located on Belvedere Road in Carterton, just 10 minutes south of Masterton. Being a family run business, we pride ourselves in offering the best paintball experience you can have; in a fun, professional and safe atmosphere!
We specialise in organising 4 – 5 quick and simple objective based games, to maximise your fun and time with us. We also cater to private group bookings. This gives us more control over how the day is operated and the games can be run at your groups pace.
So whether you are a first timer or a seasoned weekend warrior, get a group of friends together an
Borderlandz Paintball, 516 Belvedere Road, RD1, Carterton, Carterton, Wairarapa, 5791, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- By appointment only
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 2 hours from Wellington Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5km to Wairarapa Bus and Train
- Proximity to town:
- 5km west from Carterton roundabout
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$40.00 - $80.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Extra paintballs and equipment sold seperately
- Further pricing information:
- Low Impact Kids Paintball packages starting at $299 (9-12 year old, 10 players max) High Impact Adult Paintball player packs starting at $40 (12+ years old)