1 / 15
All our rooms come with cotton sheets and towels, wool underlays and either wool or down duvets. We also provide fresh beach towels daily as required to all guests during the summer months. WiFi in all rooms and most places around the homestead and garden.
The Front Bedroom, with a view to die for! A comfortable Antique Oak queen bed with Wool Pile underlay & Down Filled Duvets, with Bath Robes for your stay
Downstairs room has a Queen bed and is complete with a relaxing sofa (double sofa bed) and next to the bathroom
The Twin room has twin single Brass beds with innerspring mattresses and full of bird song in the evening.
Our Sleepout is more for the budget conscious fitted with a double and single bunk bed, sleeps 3 people.
Te Pohue Farm Stay Trails, 440 Camp Bay Road, Purau, Diamond Harbour, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8972, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- All hours
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Children Welcome
- Luggage Storage
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- allow 1 hour and 20 minutes if traffic is congested in the city
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- approx 10 minute drive from the Diamond Harbour ferry Terminal, where we can meet you.
- Proximity to town:
- a short 38km to Christchurch city but is a slow road and about 55 mins of driving time
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$95.00 - $295.00|
- Other charges:
- Evening meals from $45 per person
- Further pricing information:
- freeee omelet made from farm fresh eggs for the off season, from May through to September 2018