1 / 12
Free range hunting for Red, Fallow and Sika deer.
Here at Chris Jolly Outdoors, we are proud to be able to offer some of the best authentic New Zealand hunting experience for trophy and free range stags.
Hunt exclusively and safely on 10,000 acres of native bush situated at the southern end of Lake Taupo. Surrounded by the Tongariro National Park, this is true hunting New Zealand style.
All hunting is on a guided basis with a maximum of two hunters per guide. We supply all ground transport, guns and ammo upon request.
You will be staying at a private hunting lodge set amongst the native bush with outstanding views across a spectacular geological valley. The main lodge houses the kitchen, lounge area and an open log fire.
Chris Jolly Outdoors Hunting Wilderness Experience, Berth 4, Taupo Boat Harbour, Ferry Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Office hours Mon - Fri.24 hour call line for all other enquiries 07 378 0623Operates 24/7 364 days of year. Closed Christmas Day.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- The closest international airport to our private hunting station is Wellington.
- Proximity to town:
- Closest town to our private hunting station is Martinborough
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$820.00 - $6,200.00|
- Other charges:
- There may be trophy fees on hunts on local properties
- Further pricing information:
- Turkey hunting is a day rate 1 guide for 1 or two hunters. Red deer hunting is an accommodation 3 - 5 day package.