1 / 6
A unique opportunity to participate as crew on an actual America’s Cup yacht! Join us for a two hour sail or a three hour Match Race. Take the helm, exert energy on the grinders or simply sit back and enjoy the action as we sail the beautiful Waitemata Harbour.
The America’s Cup is the world’s oldest and most prestigious sporting trophy and ultimate yachting regatta. Usually the domain of billionaires and elite professional yachties, our America’s Cup yachts offer the unique opportunity for everyone to participate sailing on these grand-prix racing machines.
No experience necessary.
Explore Group - America's Cup Sailing Experience , Viaduct Harbour, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Office hours 8.30am-5.30pm, 7 days. Daily departures
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- it takes about 30-40 min by car to get to the airport from the Viaduct
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 min walk from Quay Street coach terminal and about 10-15 min walk from SkyCity
- Proximity to town:
- we are located in the town centre
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$185.00 - $199.00|
(16 year(s) and under)
|$130.00 - $135.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Children must be 10 years and over. Child fare 10-15 years old. Sailing daily pending minimum numbers, weather and tides.