1 / 3
Discover Napier City and its surroundings on a fascinating tour.
Starting at the Fishbike Shop on Napier's Marine Parade, you will first get your comfortable electric bike.
Ready to ride, you will first visit the Art Deco building downtown and enjoy the wonderful Seawalls street art. The tour heads back around the coast on the Hawke's Bay Trails to the small seaside settlement of Ahuriri, a character of cafes and boutique shops. Cycle on around the inner harbor and the Ahuriri estuary. Our guide will outline the history, the culture and the wildlife.
The guided local bike tour runs for 2 hours (about 12km of cycling on an easy flat trail).
Napier Electric Bike Guided Tour - Fishbike, Pacific Surf Life Saving Club Building , Marine Parade, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4110, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Spring, summer, autumn : 8.30 am - 6.00 pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 15 minutes by car
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minutes
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minutes walk from the Napier i-Site Information Centre. Halfway between the Port of Napier and the centre of Napier.
Pricing and Conditions
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Two people minimum for this tour to occur.