1 / 8
Probably the best mountain bike park this side of the equator. If you have biked in this park before - imagine the possibilities with a full suspension electric bike that effortlessly pulls you up those big hills, then bombs right down them. This park is for riders of all levels. We start at 1265 Fenton street, and take you through an active geothermal area discussing points of interest along the way to the Redwoods Forest.
We run this as a relaxed semi-guided experience with both half and full day options, where we have a couple of guides to show you some tracks and then leave you to enjoy the park. We will always have guides in a central location to assist where needed and show you some local favourites.
Mohawk Ebike Tours - Half Day Semi-Guided Redwoods Ebike Tour , 1265 Fenton Street , Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 8.8km to Rotorua Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 300m to Coach Terminal/Visitor centre
- Proximity to town:
- Central - in town on Fenton street (same street as the I-site or visitors centre)
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$129.00 - $169.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Lunch can be ordered at additional cost - please contact Mohawk directly or see website for menu www.mohawkmtb.com
- Further pricing information:
- Riders must be at least 155cm tall - this reflects frame sizing of our ebikes. Lunch must be ordered before 5pm the day prior to Tour.